January 22, 2017

Week One Reflection

This week was a rough start for me because of the basketball tournament. I apologize for my late post and it was mainly because I had scheduled the first post to be next week according to the class calendar. With this said, I know that I will keep up for the upcoming weeks and I am excited to try out meeting with my peers on twitter. Something that I have never done before.

When it comes to blogs, this week I read and commented on Kendra, Jule, Cherie, and Jim's blogs. The main idea of defining differentiated instruction was different methods to teach material to the students at what level and learning style they are in. Many of my classmates acknowledged that they do have DI incorporated in their classroom already but look forward to seeing how we can use technology to incorporate DI.

No comments:

Post a Comment