May 21, 2017

EDET 678 Emerge Tech Week One Reflection

Emerging technologies are very interesting to me because of the fact that there needs to be research, practice, and attempts at implementing the technology into the classroom. It seems like an adventure to me that brings others along by sharing the findings with my colleagues. This is why I am stoked for this class because it is the best environment to discover and share the emerging technologies and how they apply to the educational world.

I commented on a few of my classmates' blogs and many of them said similar things to me about what emerging technology is. Some have already began with some examples which gets me thinking how in about two/three weeks, I will be presenting one of these emerging technologies. Time to get researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment