September 11, 2016

Week 1 Reflection

This week's material was very influential to how my studies will go over the semester and probably until I am finished with my own distance learning experiences. To be spelled out that the main two things that help define the success of an online/distance course are structure and communication helped me realize how I can help benefit my own education. The structure of the courses that I take cannot really be changed but the way I have the course structured in my head, on a calendar, or on sticky notes will create a better learning environment. The major part of the course that I can influence is my communication and meaningful discussions with other students and my professor. Honestly, I can do the minimal especially when it comes to discussing topics with others because I don't want to be wrong or have different opinions from others. I don't want this to hinder my education therefore I will be diligent in answering every single question that is asked of me during my blog posts and especially during our weekly virtual meetings.

There are a few things that I look forward to looking in to when it comes to the support of teachers/professors who have distance courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment