September 17, 2016

Week 2 Reflection

This week our class on Thursday night was very helpful in getting my thoughts and definitions of the three learning theories more concrete. The three classmates who ran the class did a great job with the kahoot and I was encouraged to see that other teachers use the game themselves. The input to the class I had this week was to point out specific situations of each learning theory during a distance course. In my blog post I pointed out that because of technology in education, constructivist learning theory is used more frequently because of its computer-esque input, output basis of the theory.

Other students gave me more ideas on what computer programs can assist in long-distance learning courses that have the different learning theories in them. I am excited to use these programs in my own classroom but I see how they connect with long-distance courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment