July 16, 2017

EDET 677 Mech App Week 9 Reflection

I really enjoyed working on our Arduino project this week. The project really made me realize how we can show students the importance of coding and building robots through this kit. It is easy to think of different projects I could do with the kit after I learn multiple different skills by the end of this class. I have decided that when we are finished for the semester, I will definitely finish all of the projects in the book!

Thinking about a Maker Day, I find that it is doable but I would like to have a MakerSpace put together before I do an event like this. One positive reason for having the MakerSpace first is that students who are involved with making can help put on the Maker Day for the community. It is a way for students to showcase what they know and give others skills to learn what they have learned already.

No comments:

Post a Comment