November 20, 2016

EDET679 Gamification Week 11 Reflection

This week was fun for me! I really enjoyed the Aurasma presentation and I have already used it in my French class. I had students write an autobiography and draw a picture of themselves. Then we recorded them reading the biography and connected it to their picture on the wall. They get to hear each other talk in French and listen to what they said. This week I will have them listen and come back to someone else and tell the new person what they learned from the video. In this activity we are practicing all forms of communication: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking!

I am looking forward to developing my gamified class especially getting some comments from my classmates who were liking my ideas already. The ideas that I read both gathered ideas from a story or game that was already created. I did the same thing and it is helpful to see where others got their ideas. Looking forward to Thanksgiving Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment