October 8, 2017

EDET 636 Impact of Tech Week 5 Reflection

This week I read about how Gerald, Josie, and Erika plan to collect data. Their concerns they have in the collection of data made me reflect a bit more about my own method of data collection. I think I will need to do a bit more research on how to ask proper questions when it comes to collecting qualitative data. The Delphi Method presented in my classmate's post provided a new way to collect this type of data. In my situation I don't necessarily think it will help but having multiple rounds of surveys can potentially provide more accurate and concise data to student learning.

I need to begin my action research either next week or in three weeks so that I have enough time to collect a proper amount of data. I can't wait to change my method and see how it affects student participation/engagement and the retention of basic math skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment