November 25, 2017

EDET 636 Impact of Tech Week 10 Reflection

After reading my classmates' posts I made note a few more ways to show credible, reliable, and valid research at the end of this class. Above what I noted in my blog, I will make sure to write down the process of every part of the research as I am going and to show my findings in a way that is very clear to the reader.

Next I can add other research to my research outcomes that either agree or disagree with my findings. This will give the reader the option to see what other research was done and to make a clear decision on whether or not this was a fluke or pertained only to my school and students. Not only to I share these findings but I also can give my own opinion about this and provide the evidence on whether or not my findings seem to be reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment