June 17, 2017

EDET 677 Mech App Week 5 Reflection

This week I felt so good creating the Adruino project that Brian led us through. After having one project under my belt, I felt like I understood the reason behind where wires are placed and the code that is being written. Another reason why it probably went so smoothly is because it was a lower level project.

I struggled quite a bit with our blog and reading because I wasn't quite sure what direction my thoughts were supposed to go. Thats alright though. My classmates had some great insight on how learning and teaching are related. It seems most of us think that learning in education is not fully done at this moment with the methods of teaching that are being used. If only every single teacher had the time, money, and ability to take this course so that we can all change education!

No comments:

Post a Comment