October 16, 2016

EDET674 Virtual Teaching/Learning Week 6 Reflection

This week was exciting for me because it pertained to what I am passionate about because of my best friend. Providing accessible tools, online materials, and designed courses are important for students who need these tools to even begin learning. The amazing thing is that students can overcome the challenges and outside of school, students needing materials to be accessible are their own number one advocate. My reflection of this week has to be more on the personal side of how I am sticking up for students who need extra support. One way that I have been able to do this is have conversations with people I meet and let them know how important education is to all students. I want to provide more support for my friend Kiira who is blind especially in her now endeavor of becoming a message therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment