October 23, 2016

EDET674 Virtual Teaching/Learning Week 7 Reflection

This week was a hectic week for me but I was able to get on top of this class's work and got the chance to work along side of Amy and Genevieve for our presentation on Thursday. It was my second time and I felt much more confident and actually I am glad we get the chance to present more than once. This makes me reflect on my students and the fact that I should always give them more than one opportunity to do some sort of activity because the first time is always figuring it out and then after that the second time can be more focused on content or collaboration. With blog posts, I was able to point out how important it is to know your students when you are teaching an online course; it is also important in traditional courses but a bit more difficult to do this in online courses. I look forward to building my online course and I am actually really excited about it now after I talked to some classmates in class last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment