October 9, 2016

EDET679 Gamification Week 5 Reflection

This week went well for me. I was very busy with work because of PTC and also my formal observation done by my principal was this week. I was impressed with how I was able to take all of my lists of things to do and not get overwhelmed but rather found time to do each thing. This week my classmates challenged me to not just accept the claims that educators make but find research and instances that either support or even refute these claims. I need to research a bit more in depth and not just take one research paper that shows up but to look at three or four before picking one. When it comes to finding new ways to help support me teaching my courses, I usually try it out and see whether or not it works in my own classroom so I am very excited to start learning about what my classmates have to show us. Yesterday, I reached out to the group I will be working with in the VR Google Cardboard and we will be meeting on Tuesday before class it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment