October 30, 2016

EDET679 Gamification Week 8 Reflection

This week was super exciting for me because I began thinking about details on what I could actually do in my classroom with the gamified content. I had to get out some scrap paper and a pencil and jot down my ideas. Many times I ended up crossing out ideas because it would be to difficult to implement but mainly I was improving my ideas with different game mechanics. This week I realized how much gamification can really help me as a teacher with the things I struggle with if I let it. I was able to help my classmates think about their own themes and story lines and push them to keep developing the ideas they have. I am really excited to dig more and more in to the gamified classroom and can't wait to learn more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment