October 30, 2016

EDET674 Virtual Teaching/Learning Week 8 Reflection

This week I enjoyed meeting with my class on Thursday. It was a very stress free class which gave me the chance to collaborate with my classmates and not worry about what I am talking about but only what I am learning. In my blog, I felt like I brought the point that to help someone who is teaching an online course, you need to teach them how to get their students to collaborate and have a personal connection to the course. So many times I understand how a student can get by without really learning anything but if the teacher is able to connect to that student, learning will happen. I am excited about the online courses that we are developing and mainly because I am excited to use what I create with my own students. I think I will change my course to not just be French language and culture but in general the language and culture of the place that the students are traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment